- October 19, 2023, marks International Conflict Resolution Day. In celebration and in support of sharing communication skills that can help all in working through their own difficult conversations, we hosted a complimentary workshop, The Apology Unraveled. This recording is available on our YouTube Channel, select this link to view.
- Thank you to those who participated in our Train the Trainer Virtual Workshop on September 21, 2023. If you are interested in facilitating a session but missed our workshop, you can view it here on on our YouTube Recording.
- We are always interested in learning from you. If you know of ideas or suggestions of which to promote, celebrate and spread awareness for Conflict Resolution Day, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Happened in 2022?
- Mind Your Own Bias was developed with input from our Conflict Resolution Day community - thank you!
- Our complimentary workshop was broadcasted live and participants nation wide participated virtually. Missed the live workshop? No worries, you can review our live recording by selecting the following link.
- or check out our YouTube recording.
- Train the Trainer workshop is available for facilitators who wanted to host their own Mind Your Own Bias workshop. Check out our YouTube recording.
- Our Innovations Sub Committee shared a few podcasts that are accessible to all, check them out, they are worth a listen: Values Based Living or the Theory of Enchantment.
If you would like to support Conflict Resolution Day Alberta for 2023, either as a volunteer or in another way, email us at email@example.com